Monday, December 1, 2008

Finding Solutions to Fashion Faux Pas

I am creating this blog as a place for women to talk about fashion faux pas and ways to fix them. I know it's called Bra Strap Solutions but I want an open forum to talk about all the fashion faux pas that drive us crazy! I created a product to fix my own fashion problem, slipping straps on my favorite camisole tank tops (http://www.brabarrette.com/). I was using lots of homemade devices (hair barrettes, paper clips and (ouch!) safety pins), until one day I couldn't take it anymore. What are the fashion no-nos in your life and what do you do about them?

4 comments:

  1. Love my Bra Barrette! :) It's so cute and functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Bra Barette and it's wonderful. Thanks Lara! :) Great idea on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear my Bra Barrette every day. Thanks for helping me have one less thing to worry about!
    Erica, Product Development at Bra Barrette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lara, What A genius idea!
    Were you aware that Bra Barrette is a perfect solution for the girls that walk around with slumpy shoulders. Try it! it almost forces them to walk with a straight back.
    I purchased the 3 pack (for stocking stuffers, very afforable) and personalized them by writing out their initials. I personally prefer the sports BB, easy to put on and take off.
    WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! Good for you..

    ReplyDelete